Friday, January 6, 2012

My friend "The Patina Nest"

My Friend, and "PICKIN' PARTNER", Whitney has a shop called "The Patina Nest" She will be setting up at TreasureSpotters tomorrow, along with me and several other vendors! She has some great industrial lighting and other pieces that I love! Check her FB page out! Just go to FB and search The Patina Nest. She has a great booth in The Antique Company Mall in Historic Down Town McKinney! If you are ever in the area, you MUST go visit this girl!!


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog and wanted to let you know that I have nominated it for the Liebster Blog Award! The link is here: http://www.interestosity.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year.html
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I'm looking for old doors to replace my pantry doors - 18" French doors. I like the one Whitney had with glass panes at the top. Let me know if you come across any - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I definitely can't wait to go to this store. I'm downtown McKinney all the time and don't think I've ever stopped here.

    New Follower:)
    <3kodi
    imleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!